Link House Trust is committed to protecting your personal information and will collect, process, store and dispose of your information in accordance with the current data protection legislation. Below are the principles by which your personal information will be handled.
- To maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
- To collect and process your personal information lawfully and fairly.
- To have procedures in place to maintain your information accurately, and, where necessary to keep it up-t-date.
- To not retain personal information for longer than is required for the purpose(s) it was obtained. Link House Trust's policy is to retain personal information for a maximum of five (5) years, after it was last processed, and then to dispose of it safely and securely, unless specifically required to retain/ dispose of it differently.
Purpose for collecting personal information:
Any information collected will be treated as confidential, and will only be used as follows:
- For considering applications for accommodation, and the administration of tenancies.
- For providing newsletters and information about events specifically pertaining to Link House.
- For tax and Gift Aid claims.
General information and your rights:
You have the right to receive a copy of information we hold about you, which you can request by writing to the Warden at the Link House office. If any personal information is inaccurate, you have the right to have this rectified.